Woman River Camp & Outposts’ main camp accommodates guests in 9 modern light housekeeping cabins nestled amongst the trees and along the water’s edge. Cabins range in size from a 2 to 4 bedroom, comfortably sleeping 4-10 guests. Each cabin is beautifully decorated in knotty pine with picturesque windows, a private deck and parking right at your door. Enjoy the crackling sounds & smell of wood burning in the cabin’s fireplace.
Kitchens are equipped with:
- propane stove
- electric fridge
- cast iron frying pans and all the pots and pans need to make your meals
- dishes, cutlery
- stovetop coffee percolator
- garbage bags
- outdoor propane cooker
- dish towels and dish soap
The bedrooms and bathroom are furnished with:
- single beds (cabins 1 & 8 has one double bed)
- plenty of hooks and shelving to store your belongings
- pillows and bedding
- three piece private bathroom
- bath towels
- TP & an outhouse for emergency or for those who enjoy the outdoors.
We provide all the essentials so you can pack light and not have to worry about the little stuff.
If you need extra freezer space, we will gladly put your extra goods up in the lodge.
Don’t worry about running to town if you need more supplies or you forgot an ingredient. We make a trip to town every Tuesday and will gladly pick up any supplies you need. We also have a well stocked pantry we are glad to help out!
Leave it all behind! Come and relax.
Good Times @ Camp
Be sure to check our page on Facebook for more pictures and stories from our guests!