Woman River Camp is proud to be a Pet Friendly fishing camp.
We all like coming to lake and enjoying the great outdoors. Pets included! Woman River Camp is glad to allow your pet dog to come along on your fishing or hunting trip.
Please follow our simple rules and enjoy a great stay with your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or the beds
- Your dog must be crated when left alone in the cabin
- Attend to your dog and pick up droppings immediately
- We are not responsible for your pet
- Barking dogs are not tolerated
- Owners are responsible for all damages
Doggie Trip rate is $100 per week.
Meet Winchester, he is our camp dog.
We have a great dog his name is Winchester. He is a rescue dog we adopted when he was 8 weeks old. He is a very energetic fella and will drop everything to chase a squirrel. He is a good dog but is still in training.
Winchester has a few rules of his own we ask our guests to help him follow.
- Do not feed Winchester anything. We have figured out he has a queasy stomach and when he is off his regular diet it gets messy. Please don’t feed him even dog treats.
- Please do not ask Winchester to do anything/ give him a command. He has been trained to listen to our commands and when others try to give him a command and it isn’t enforced, he stops listening to us. The result can be a serious injury if he doesn’t listen to us.
- Winchester is not allowed in any cabins. Under no circumstances does Winchester enter your cabin. He needs to be able to hear our commands and respond.
- Please enjoy Winchester’s company, pet him and say hello. He sure likes his head and belly scratched! Toss a stick he may bring it back but please don’t play tug of war with him.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Paul & Debbie